Competition Terms and Conditions
1. By entering the prize draw you are agreeing to these prize draw terms and conditions.
2. The prize draw is being run by THE MARTIN MORAN FOUNDATION.
Eligibility to enter:
3. The prize draw is open to entrants over 16 years of age and resident in the UK.
4. In entering the prize draw, you confirm that you are eligible to do so and eligible to claim any prize you may win.
5. A maximum of one entry per person is permitted.
6. The prize draw is £3 to enter and all proceeds will be donated to The Martin Moran Foundation.
How to enter:
7. The competition will be open for entries from the 19th of November 2021and close on 20th December. Entries after that time and date will not be included.
8. To enter the competition, fill in the following questionnaire: https://www.martinmoranfoundation.co.uk/competition
9. THE MARTIN MORAN FOUNDATION will not accept responsibility if contact details provided are incomplete or inaccurate.
10. For the 4 closest guesses, prizes are:
Mountain Equipment Jacket
2 x The Climbers Shop £200 Voucher
LD Mountain Centre £100 Voucher
11. THE MARTIN MORAN FOUNDATION s use of particular brands as prizes does not imply any affiliation with or endorsement of such brands.
12. The winner will be drawn at random.
13. The prize is non-exchangeable, non-transferable and no cash alternatives will be offered.
14. We reserve the right to substitute prizes with another prize of equal or higher value if circumstances beyond our control make it necessary to do so.
15. The decision of THE MARTIN MORAN FOUNDATION regarding any aspect of the prize draw is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into about it.
16. The winner will be notified after 21 December 2021 via the email provided during entry online.
17. THE MARTIN MORAN FOUNDATION will attempt to contact the winner by email up to two times.
18. If the winner does not respond to the emails notifying them of their win within 14 days of the second email, they will lose their right to the prize, and THE MARTIN MORAN FOUNDATION reserves the right to choose and notify a new winner.
Receipt of the prize:
19. Please allow 14 days for delivery of the prize or alternative collection or delivery arrangements may be made through mutual agreement. Data protection and publicity
20. You consent to any personal information you provide in entering the prize draw being used by THE MARTIN MORAN FOUNDATION for the purposes of administering the prize draw, and for those purposes as defined within our privacy notice.
21. All entrants may apply for details of the winning participant by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org
22. The winner agrees to the release of their name on social media and to any other prize draw participants if requested via THE MARTIN MORAN FOUNDATION .
Limitation of Liability:
24. THE MARTIN MORAN FOUNDATION does not accept any liability for any damage, loss, injury or disappointment suffered by any entrants as a result of either participating in the prize draw or being selected for a prize
25. THE MARTIN MORAN FOUNDATION does not provide any form of practical or IT support for this prize. On receipt, all responsibilities relating to warranty and the product are that of the prize winner.
27. THE MARTIN MORAN FOUNDATION reserves the right to cancel the prize draw or amend these terms and conditions at any time, without prior notice.
28. The prize draw and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.